It's time to report your student data to the Workforce Board. All private vocational schools and schools with programs on the state's Eligible Training Provider List are required to submit student data.
Reporting period and deadline
For the current reporting period, schools must submit required data on students trained from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015.
**This year's deadline has been extended to October 30, 2015. **
Three steps to get you started
1. Excel template (required) Download this Excel template to load your data into the online system.
2. Review data definitions and codes (PDF). You MUST use these codes for your file to load. Ex.: Type "M" for male, not the entire word. Also, numbers (not words) represent racial groups and education levels.
3. Download our user guide for more details.
Done with steps 1-3? Connect to the student data reporting system today!
Now you're ready to head to the site. Go to https://datareports.wtb.wa.gov
What students do I need to report on?
- Include students who withdrew, graduated, or were enrolled at any time during the year from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015. This includes ALL students, not just those who received ETP-related or WorkSource funding.
- Include any students who started before July 1, 2014 and were still enrolled after July 1, 2015, even if you reported them last year.
No students to report this year?
You still need to log in to the Data Reporting System to let us know.There is an option in the system that lets you tell us that you had no students and the reason why.
Online Data System
Use this online
portal to submit your student data to the Workforce Board. You have until Oct. 23 to submit your data.
The system's encryption technology allows for a secure file transfer, helping keep your student records and personally identifiable information private and safe.
First time submitting student data?
Return this required authorization form electronically or by mail. This is an extra security precaution and must be done before you begin submitting data.
Get the user guide
This manual will help you navigate the online student data reporting system. Review this user guide. (PDF).
What training programs do I report?
Private career schools must submit data for all programs on their school's license. All other schools must report on all programs that are or were listed on Career Bridge at any time during the year from July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015. If any programs lost ETP eligibility due to performance, they will be reconsidered for eligibility at this time.